Luke Ramone Harper, who inhaled the helium gas in the flying balloon left over from his birthday celebration, could not be saved despite all the interventions in the hospital where he was taken. In the incident in Dublin, the 8-year-old boy was found dead in the room where he was playing after inhaling a helium balloon leftover from his own birthday party.
Luke Ramone Harper suffered a fatal brain injury caused by helium when he tried to reinflate the number 8 balloon they had bought for his birthday party a week ago.

Leave a Reply